INTRODUCING A GAME-CHANGING APP
for long-haul CDL-A Owner Operators and Teams: HAUL NOW
The free Haul Now app enables CDL-A Owner Operators and Teams to:
- Schedule loads, track settlements and run as many miles as possible!
- Maximize your profitability while providing the freedom and flexibility to work when and where you want.
- Find available loads at your desired terminal and filter by the number of miles you want to drive by using GPS location and hours of service available.
- Use the straightforward interface to see important terminal information such as address, hours of operation and contact information, in one centralized location.
- Easily review information on assigned loads such as pickup details, rate per mile, destination and more.
- View all settlement information to see total money earned and what payments are pending.
With this addition, Roadrunner makes it possible for CDL-A Owner Operators truck drivers to finally schedule your own loads based on how you want to drive and when you want to work! The more miles you drive, the more pay you earn. -- Haul Now means less downtime and more earnings. Apply now to learn more!
As a CDL A Local Owner Operator truck driver, you’re the boss building relationships with our trusted customers as you make local deliveries. Enjoy daily home time, high weekly settlements and consistent freight. If you're looking for a long-term business partnership we are looking for Owner Operators with day cabs and/or straight trucks, Roadrunner will work with you to achieve your career goals.
As a CDL A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver with Roadrunner, you will get:
- Driver Referral Program: Earn up to $3,000 bonus for every Owner Operator you refer!
- Up to $2,500 sign-on bonus for local owner operators
- Top performers earn $130,000-$156,000 annually
- Monday-Friday schedule
- No weekends
- Daily home time
- Consistent freight with steady rates
- Orientation Expenses Covered + $300 Orientation Pay
- High weekly settlements
- High quality freight from our long-term, consistent customers to move
- Access to health and medical plans
- Assistance for Veterans who are just returning to civilian life or those looking for a new home away from home. Roadrunner salutes you and is ready to help you in the next chapter of your career!
- 21 Years of Age
- 1+ year of straight truck and/or tractor trailer experience
- Must own your equipment: Day cab or 24' or 26' straight truck with liftgate and pallet jack.