As a CDL A Local Owner Operator truck driver, you’re the boss building relationships with our trusted customers as you make local deliveries. Enjoy daily home time, high weekly settlements and consistent freight. If you're looking for a long-term business partnership we are looking for Owner Operators with day cabs and/or straight trucks, Roadrunner will work with you to achieve your career goals.
As a CDL A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver with Roadrunner, you will get:
- Top performers earn $130,000-$156,000 annually
- Monday-Friday schedule
- No weekends
- Daily home time
- Consistent freight with steady rates
- Orientation Expenses Covered + $300 Orientation Pay
- High weekly settlements
- High quality freight from our long-term, consistent customers to move
- Access to health and medical plans
- Assistance for Veterans who are just returning to civilian life or those looking for a new home away from home. Roadrunner salutes you and is ready to help you in the next chapter of your career!
- Driver Referral Program: Earn a bonus for every Owner Operator you refer!
- 21 Years of Age
- 1+ year of straight truck and/or tractor trailer experience
- Must own your equipment: Day cab or 24' or 26' straight truck with liftgate and pallet jack.