Drive Smart. Team with Roadrunner.
Partner up with another driver to form a driving team and earn more money. Driver teams at Roadrunner earn an additional $0.20 per mile and run more miles than individual drivers. Roadrunner empowers entrepreneurs to build better businesses.
Our owner-operator focused business model for linehaul independent contractor truck drivers is designed to give you flexibility, stability, and support. With Roadrunner, you choose your loads, routes, and home time without needing to compete against company drivers. Connect with Roadrunner to experience the way truck driving business ownership should be.
Partnering with Roadrunner
Our team is built to work for you! The Roadrunner team consists of talented, experienced industry professionals dedicated to ensuring your success.
Roadrunner offers CDL-A Team Truck Drivers:
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for team owner operators
- $0.20 more per mile
- Top performing teams earn $8,300 weekly and $434,000 annually
- Average 5,300-6,000 miles per week
- Book your loads with ease with our new Haul Now app
- Owner operator focused business model
- No company drivers on staff
- Paid by practical miles
- Primarily drop & hook, no-touch freight
- Preloaded trailers with no appointments needed
- Stable rates with consistent freight
- Maintenance and fuel discounts
- Terminal to terminal moves
- Discounted health & medical plans available
- Orientation expenses covered + $300 orientation pay
- Bring your pet with you
- Rider program
- 21 years of age
- 1+ year of tractor trailer experience
- Students welcome with team partner that has 2+ years’ experience
- Must own your equipment. Looking to lease? See our lease purchase options.
Introducing Haul NowTM
Haul Now is a free app for long-haul truck drivers that enables you to schedule your own loads, track your settlements, and run as many miles as possible. With Haul Now, you can maximize the profitability of your trucking business while maintaining your freedom to work when you want to and the flexibility to go where you want to. It’s a must-download app for all truck drivers.