Set up for success: Roadrunner’s partnership with ATBS
Posted: August 4, 2021
At Roadrunner Freight, our business is designed to let truck drivers be their own boss. We’ve created a support system to help you do what you love, grow your own company, and keep you working toward your goals. The owner operators who work with us know that our team is here to help you navigate every step of the way. This is a big reason why we partner with ATBS - it’s another benefit to our owner operators to help you with your bookkeeping, taxes and other business tasks.
Our partnership with ATBS means our owner operators get access to:
- bookkeeping and accounting services, including profit and loss statements and a secure online document portal
- tax assistance, including tax returns, tax reconciliation and quarterly tax estimates
- a personal business consultant who will help you figure out how to maximize your profitability, manage your expenses, understand your cash flow and minimize your tax liability
- an easy-to-use ATBS mobile app to submit receipts, contact your business consultant and forward settlements
- live webinars with valuable info about business and tax techniques, improving profits and saving on taxes
- online educational tools, including per diem calendars, incorporation ebooks and other resources
We work with ATBS to give our owner operators the tools they need to build a successful business! Are you ready to take the next step for your career? Reach out to us today to learn more!